Sunday, May 18, 2014

Support Victor and blogging on two wheels!

If there is anything that I would like to do my whole life, is travel. If someone told me today that I am no longer allowed to move from the city I live in, I would probably think that my days are soon to be over.

People give to charity, volunteer, help friends, sponsor Kickstarter project and so on...

I have been following Victor (click here and you'll see the Facebook page of his adventure), my friend, since the first months of his adventure. His Facebook posts, blogs (click to see his website) and all that so last time when I talked to him he told me he's got no phone, no laptop and he just goes online at the internet cafes he finds on his way. And in his lovely hosts' homes. Suddenly, thinking of how much I enjoy his writing, which is raw, honest and takes you right there on the road with him, I realized I wanted him to write more, anytime he feels like it, anywhere he feels he'd like to share a wonderful thing with us, so what could be easier to carry, to write and read on and also to be there, just in case he needs to contact someone, but a tablet!

I live in London and buying a tablet here is very cheap, you can get a regular, but good quality one with 120 British Pounds!!! We will get a quarter of it only by having my close friends here donate a few pounds. I am raising all donations on my PayPal account, which I have set up for donations. When the sum gets all raised, I will show you everything: print screens, photos, receipts and all that proof to assure you your donations went where you meant them to go. Also, will keep you updated during the process!


So...fellow travelers, dear friends, dear EVS volunteers, Erasmus students, cyclists and activists, I invite you to join and support Victor in his writing about cycling around the whole world! This is something definitely worth doing but, for the beginning, something AMAZING TO READ ABOUT! So let's give Victor his pen and paper of our century and follow him wherever he goes on his two-wheeled, faithful friend!


For your donations, here you go:








For any questions, please contact me here through the comment section or on Facebook (click).

Here we go, Victor! :)


P.S. IF YOU CAN' ACCESS THE PAYPAL LINK HERE PLEASE SEE THE PAYPAL ICON ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment